For a car guy, there’s nothing quite like a track day. A nice, open track is the perfect place to put your car’s abilities – and your own – to the test. Maybe there’s no Ferrari in your future (maybe there was once a Porsche in your past?) but we can help you scale the track day experience down to size.
Whether you’re testing and tuning your next hot setup, letting a new car stretch its legs, or even discovering the joy of slot car racing for the first time, our HO (open March-August) and 1/32 (open September-February) tracks are the perfect place to tear off some hot laps. If you time it right, you might even find yourself on the track with some of our top racers, who are almost always ready to share setup ideas, driving tips and plenty of laughs.
Track Rental basics
- Price: $3 per lane for 15 minutes
- You supply the cars (sorry, no loaners or rentals, but we do have plenty for sale!)
- Use your favorite controller or borrow one of ours
- There is a $2 replacement fee for any blown fuses on your lane (no exceptions).
- Racers under 17 must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- No birthday parties (or any other parties for that matter…but hey, who needs a party when you’ve got slot cars?)
- And the most important rule: have fun!